CTI gladly offers a robust benefits package. Our goal is to be able to provide employees affordable, yet comprehensive health and welfare plans that fit their needs. Options include:
- Medical Insurance: Two excellent policies are available for employees and family members. Our plans have doctors, hospitals and care facilities that are in the largest network in the United States.
- Dental Insurance: Two exceptional policies are available that provide no cost preventative care and coverage options to help maximize oral health.
- Vision Insurance: The plan offers annual eye exams and small co-pays for frames and lenses in the largest vision plan network in the United States.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA): Health Care FSA: This account allows for funds to be set aside in a tax free account to help pay for healthcare expenses not covered by our plans. Dependent Care FSA: This allows pre-tax dollars to be set aside to care for children or adult dependents (elder care). Commuter FSA: This allows pre-tax dollars to be set aside for specified parking and commuter/transit expenses.
- 401K: The CTI 401 (k) plan is available to all employees who have satisfied certain eligibility requirements. We match contributions you make up to a specified amount.
- Wellbeing Program- We have an award winning workplace wellness program to promote employee health and productivity. We offer various incentives for participation, provide gym discounts and promote many programs to reduce health risks and improve the quality of life for our employees and their family members.
- Other Benefits
Competitive starting salary Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Short and Long Term Disability, Performance Quality Incentives, 10 Paid Holidays Annually, Paid Time Off (PTO) Annually, Flexible Schedules and many more wonderful extras!